TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and act as an information hub and process facilitator for them. Each standardized process ensures that you help your clients save costs (i.e. process cost, indirect cost) and time with more efficient processes enabled by the software you’re selling.
Our business unit “Order Manager” takes care of our clients' smooth order-to-invoice management process – essentially we are an information hub for the entire automotive aftermarket. You’ll be part of 100+ colleagues and you’re reporting directly to Alexander Bresslau (VP Order Manager) who is excited to have you onboard. In case you want to get his insights on 20+ years at TecAlliance, please find an article here. Essentially, you are selling our service from a commercial point of view and understand the supply chain process.
This role underlines our sales efforts in the Spanish market. You “own” the market and the entire sales management of our solutions in Spain and we are looking for an expert (m/f/d) to grow our business and support the local customers.
During your first chat with us, you’ll get to know some of your colleagues as well since our BU Order Manager works fully agile. Your team is relentlessly working on allocating resources and personnel together to achieve the team’s OKR (Objectives and Key Results).
This role can be started as soon as possible and is unlimited full-time employment.
- You contribute to sales strategic decisions and proactively develop business in Spain, with current and/or new customers
- You own the entire sales cycle and represent us from hunting to farming or acquiring to retaining – be it via online meetings, on-site client visits, trade fairs or via online sales channels
- You see an opportunity and directly up or cross-sell – because you just love to see potential become sales
- Everything in your hands – you own the entire process including offer preparation and contract negotiations
- You are collaborating with your sales colleagues from the whole department to holistically win, upsell or cross-sell current or future clients
- You are connecting your market knowledge with our sales projects to provide a top-notch sales process and continuously develop it with us
- You own your target achievement and keep your sales and earnings nice and tidy within our reporting system
Your ideal profile:
- Experience in sales development in Spain
- Business fluent in Spanish and English
- Profound B2B sales experience, ideally from the automotive or IT industry
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 applications
- Willingness to travel inside Spain and to our locations in Germany (i.e. team events or trade fairs; only occasionally necessary)
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Sales Manager”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.