TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and act as an information hub and process facilitator for them. This brings us and you as project owner (m/f/d) into the amazing situation that your shareholders are your key clients as well.
Our business unit “Order Manager” that drives TecCom takes care of our client's smooth order-to-invoice management process – essentially, we are an information hub for the entire automotive aftermarket. You´ll be part of 100+ colleagues and you´re reporting directly to Alexander Bresslau (Sales Lead) who is excited to have you onboard. If you want to know more about working at TecAlliance in our business unit “Order Manager ” check out this article of Alexander´s reflection.
Your role is leading a project team within this business unit. Hence this role as “Product Owners” offers a unique possibility to make a significant impact on both team dynamics and project outcomes. This person is successful when team satisfaction is paired with the (financial) success of our projects.
This role can be started as soon as possible, is unlimited full-time employment, and can be performed in Europe within the countries where we have an office, either from the home office or one of our sites in Europe (all sites are here).
Your role in a nutshell:
- Lead a dynamic, agile international project team dedicated to customer success, comprising sales, consulting, and support experts of the business unit “Order Manager ” that drives TecCom
- Craft and communicate a customer-centric vision, strategy, and goals that resonate with our clients and drive exceptional outcomes
- Translate customer needs into actionable insights for development teams, actively participating as a stakeholder in the development process
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of the target market and its evolving trends to proactively meet and exceed customer expectations
- Serve as the primary ambassador, representing TecAlliance with passion, while negotiating and aligning solutions and services to meet our customers' unique needs
- Champion the overall success of the international projects team, striking a balance between team satisfaction and delivering outstanding project financial performance
- Proven track record and experience in stakeholder management in a similar role
- Expertise in collaborating within interdisciplinary teams, prioritizing customer needs in decision-making processes.
- Exceptional presentation and moderation skills, aligning seamlessly with the customer's perspective.
- Technical consulting proficiency, committed to delivering solutions that enhance the overall customer experience.
- Agile mindset that drives collaboration across different teams
- Deep understanding of customer needs, ideally in the automotive industry, market dynamics, and supply chain processes, coupled with a strong track record of leadership in fostering a customer-centric culture within teams.
- You are fluent in English and German
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Owner”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
Note: we have advertised the same position twice with different titles. Why? We want you to be able to find us. Therefore we experiment with different Titles. However, this is only one job.