TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Christian leads a team of 15+ colleagues across Europe and can´t wait to welcome you. Our Business Unit Data Manager RMI is generating efficiencies for our clients by using our manufacturer-compliant data-driven solutions & and services that facilitate their repair and maintenance processes. Your contributions will be instrumental in minimizing the risk of software defects, bugs, or critical errors, ensuring a seamless user experience, and maintaining the high standards of quality our users expect.
These two roles can be started as soon as possible, are unlimited full-time employment, and can be performed within Spain or the Netherlands within your home or in one of our sites (see all sites here).
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d), (Software Tester Automotive) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Taking ownership of and executing software development test assignments.
- Understanding project requirements and developing corresponding automated test scenarios.
- Maintaining test scripts and adapting them to accommodate new or changing requirements.
- Designing, executing, and evaluating test cases.
- Independently identifying improvement potentials and providing recommendations to enhance quality and testability.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant experience in software quality assurance projects in a similar position
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a collaborative mindset.
- Hold the “ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level” certification; "ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester” is a plus.
- Strong quality and solution orientation, coupled with a structured and analytical way of working.
- Experience in AWS (web service, database)
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MSSQL
- Fluent English language skills (C1)
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Quality Assurance Engineer”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.