- Supporting the team in administration, operation and ensuring the availability and further development of the respective IT service as well as corresponding systems, applications and interfaces.
- Support IT Digital Workplace & Collaboration Services.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams & partners to support the global Organization.
- Participation in the support of the corresponding IT operation services/applications
- Monitoring, maintenance and care of the corresponding systems, including support in the implementation of updates and release upgrades
- Implementation of user support as well as support within the scope of on-call services
- Support in comprehensive IT projects as well as independent takeover of sub-projects
- Support the on/off boarding process of employees regarding Workplace related issues
- Responsible for lifecycle management and documentation of our internal client infrastructure.
- Create and update operational documentation.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the administration of Microsoft Office 365 environments, Sharepoint, Azure & intune.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the administration, operational management, monitoring and support of the IT operation services/applications for which you are responsible
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming languages relevant to operations.
- Familiar with Microsoft AD
- VM & backup Knowledge
- Internet and network protocol knowledge
- Entrepreneurial skills: good
- Communication skills: good
- Cooperation: Very good
- Ownership: Very good
- (Self-) Reflection: good
- Language good english speaking
- Good analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Strong customer and service orientation
- High flexibility & willingness to learn
Helping our customers to sell more parts & make things easier with our data and solutions based on our globally leading data standards
Already working at TecAlliance?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.