TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and act as an information hub and process facilitator for them. Every standardized process ensures that you assist your clients in saving cost (i.e. process cost, indirect cost) and time with more efficient processes that were enabled by the software you´re selling.
Our business unit “Order Manager” takes care of our client's smooth order-to-invoice management process – essentially, we are an information hub for the entire automotive aftermarket. You´ll be part of 100+ colleagues and you´re reporting directly to Alexander Bresslau (VP Order Manager) who is excited to have you onboard. Essentially, you are consulting our service from a technical point of view and understand a supply chain process. In case you want to get his insights on 20+ years at TecAlliance, please find an article here.
During your first chat with us, you´ll get to know some of your colleagues as our agile ways of working in the BU Order Manager for example how to plan and achieve team OKRs every quarter.
Our team is growing – this new role can be started as soon as possible, is unlimited full-time employment within Europe (in one of our locations), can be performed out of your home office, and is preferably located close to one of our locations (see here).
As Technical Partner Manager / Consultant (m/f/d), together with our Commercial Partner Manager, you will act as a Single Point of Contact for all TecCom partners (ERP and Webshop solution providers, Co-operations) in Europe/Middle East.
In this position, you will be required to design the optimal processes for these target groups, to reduce the implementation complexity, increase the implementation velocity, and thus make our partner program even more attractive. This includes:
- Documentation and optimization of existing processes and development kits
- Fostering the standardization of interfaces, processes, and documentation together with our BU product owners
- Design of a simple but efficient project tracking framework
- Together with the Commercial Partner Manager, perform regular reviews with stakeholders and derive improvements for the Partner Program
- Participate in the launch and moderate the TecCom Partner Community
- Consult on potential new cooperation
In addition, the Technical Partner Manager will, from a technical perspective, guide, train, validate, and follow every European partner. This includes:
- Support the Commercial Partner Manager during the acquisition phase
- Set up the project plan together with each partner and proactively track the project progress (multiple project management)
- Monitor the technical onboarding process of partners
- Validate both the correctness and the completeness of the partner implementation and certify them as “TecCom certified”
- For all suppliers onboarded through a certified TecCom ERP/Webshop provider, take over the supplier validation projects.
- Co-ordinate the solving of complex support cases
- After completing a training or degree in IT or similar, you have profound experience in technical consulting, project management, or product implementation.
- You are well versed in XML message format and web services. Ideally, you also have experience with .NET and Windows Server and client operating systems.
- You speak English fluently, any additional European languages are a plus
- Occasional willingness to travel round off your profile
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Consultant”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.