TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Christian leads a team of 15+ colleagues across Europe and can´t wait to welcome you. Our Business Unit Data Manager RMI is generating efficiencies for our clients by using our manufacturer-compliant data-driven solutions & and services that facilitate their repair and maintenance processes.
This role can be started as soon as possible, is unlimited full-time employment, and can be performed within Germany within your home or in one of our sites (see all German sites here).
Your role could be called product quality specialist, customer success & or quality specialist (m/w/d) because you are specializing in portfolio performance analysis. In this role, you'll be pivotal in ensuring the seamless registration of new customer accounts, and monitoring and analyzing our Product and service KPIs for portfolio and performance optimization. This position does not involve sales or product content; instead, it focuses on product management, quality management, and customer success.
Your tasks are:
Portfolio Performance Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth analyses of Product & Service KPI’s to ensure alignment with portfolio & performance objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate SLAs to ensure the fulfillment of performance promises.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within the RMI Services domain.
- Generate insightful PowerBI reports to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Translate business requirements into precise technical specifications.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners (PO) and Information Management (IM) to verify the realization of technical concepts.
- Conduct concept assessments on a technical (automotive) level.
Product Owner Support:
- Undertake initial tasks in close coordination with and under the guidance of Product Owners.
- Assist in the evaluation and refinement of product concepts.
Commercial Data Entry:
- Register new customer accounts efficiently and accurately.
- Minimum B2 proficiency in English; Fluency in German.
- Experience in a similar role in customer success, quality management, or a similar role with the same tasks and ideally automotive aftermarket experience
- Successful management of decentralized, international agile projects
- In-depth understanding of Office 365 and Power BI or similar tools
Contracts, Salary and non-monetary benefits
💪 All our contracts are by default unlimited (probation period is six months)
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Project Engineer”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
💪 Our fixed base salary is paid within 12 salaries and as extra, you have a 3% variable that is based on company performance
🌏 Company credit card for travel: whenever you travel a lot you know the struggle. You have to advance travel costs. Never do that again. With your company credit card your cash stays with you as long as you hand in your expense bill in a timely manner.
💪 Company pension plan
🛡️Group accident insurance
🚴♀️ Bike leasing
🛒 Discounts on our corporate benefits program with a broad range of partners
🍏 in case you work on one of our sites, we offer subsidized meals
Location-independency & and flexibility stays with us:
💯 Full Remote: we work fully remotely within Germany and you can work from anywhere; however we have regular on-site team events and you can work at any of our sites in Germany
🚀 Structured Onboarding: you receive an individual onboarding plan, have multiple onboarding days in the beginning, and a wealth of e-learnings, training and documentation besides your team at your disposal
👩💻 Set-up: for this, we will provide you with a tailored tech set-up (Dell devices, the standard remote package includes a notebook, 2monitors, headset, mobile phone, mouse + keyboard, docking station)
🏖 Vacation: 30 days a year
⚖️ Balance job & life: Flexible working hours: you decide where and when you work
🎯 OKRs instead of micromanagement: our OKRs ensure that our leadership style is based on results, not the process. In other words, we practice extreme ownership.
❤️🔥 Kununu Top Company 2023: we´re proud to state that our score currently sits at 4,2/5 score with 85%+ recommendation rate
🧬 We value ownership, cooperation, entrepreneurial thinking & and self-reflection in order to communicate effectively as ONE team
🎟️ Team culture is Key! We have fun at work and beyond: There is always something to celebrate and regular team events.
🦄 Come as you are - do you prefer T-shirts over a shirt? Great.
Your contribution matters: shape our value-driven culture and agile transformation together with your colleagues – we´re curious, want to go one step further, build further trust together, and join forces to tackle our challenges as a team