TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Our Business Unit Data Manager has produced a globally recognized quality standard in the spare parts market. This makes TecAlliance the market leader in Europe and is expanding all over the world. And that´s where you come into the picture.
Your direct lead Samy is excited to welcome you and you´d be joining his team.
We're excited to offer a work opportunity in Dubai, and it's ready for the right candidate (m/f/d) to jump in as soon as they're available. This position is an unlimited full-time employment.
As a key member of the BFT Middle East team, the individual in this role is tasked with driving revenue growth through strategic initiatives aligned with the local BFT strategy.
Within your role, you are in charge of the entire sales cycle for the UAE and all Gulf countries. Therefore your role requires regular travel (roughly 10-15% a month).
The primary responsibilities include identifying and capitalizing on opportunities with both existing customers and prospects, ensuring the consistent achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs) and sales targets. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and maintaining robust customer relationships, leveraging their comprehensive understanding of targeted markets and customer segments.
- Revenue Growth: Increase BFT revenue by proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities in line with the local BFT strategy.
- Strategic Sales: Plan and implement effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM): Build, maintain, and improve customer relationships, documented for future reference and improvement and to ensure a great overview of the sales funnel
- KPI Achievement: Meet and exceed established KPIs, demonstrating a results-driven approach to sales.
- Value Propositions: Develop and articulate compelling customer value propositions to differentiate BFT offerings in the market.
- Innovative Solutions: Solve customer problems by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with internal departments to engage audiences and customers more deeply.
- Market Analysis: Regularly analyze market needs and recommend appropriate measures to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Market Understanding: Comprehensive understanding of targeted markets and customer segments, having an automotive background is not mandatory
- Languages: you speak fluent English and Hindi
- Sales Strategy: Experience in planning and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Forecasting and CRM: Experience in sales forecasting and customer relationship management.
- Entrepreneurial Thinking: Demonstrates a very good understanding of entrepreneurial thinking.
- Communication: Outstanding communication skills to effectively convey value propositions and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Cooperation: Outstanding ability to collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Ownership: Outstanding sense of ownership and accountability for achieving results.
- (Self)-Reflection: Very good self-reflection to continually improve performance and strategies.
- Customer Orientation: Strong customer-focused mindset.
- Interpersonal and Organizational Skills: Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Negotiation Skills: Outstanding negotiating skills, persuasiveness, and discretion.
- Analytical Skills: Result-driven with strong analytical skills to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Your role requires regular travel (roughly 10-15% a month).
Your benefits in this role:
- Medical coverage
- Transportation allowance
- Salary package: you get a certain percentage as base salary and a second component is a variable depending on your sales performance
Note: the contract title is Sales Manager Middle East. The above title is chosen so you can find us easily.