TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & and knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Our Business Unit Data Manager has produced a globally recognized quality standard in the spare parts market. This makes TecAlliance the market leader in Europe and is expanding all over the world. And that´s where you come into the picture. We´re looking for sales service champions who pave the way for our clients from lead to cash. You´re the detail-oriented person that ensures (our / their) customer success.
Your direct lead Fabrizio is excited to welcome you and you´d be joining his team of 25+ colleagues working together across Europe. During the interview, you´ll get to know Shaun as well. He´s the Commercial Business Owner for this BU and is keen to meet you and tell you more about the role at hand.
We're excited to offer a work opportunity in Milan or Poland, and it's ready for the right candidate (m/f/d) to jump in as soon as they're available.
- Support all stakeholders from offer to invoicing
- Provide commercial advice to existing and new customers on our products
- Create and coordinate sales documents for order processing
- Manage data and create documentation in the relevant systems
- Drive and secure execution of the defined lead-to-cash process
- Relevant experience in inside sales/customer service/customer success
- Knowledge of common operating systems CRM/ ERP systems and Office 365
- English language skills (at least C1), additionally any other languages from Eastern Europe (i.e. Czech, polish) are beneficial
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Sales Service Representative (m/f/d)”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility/team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
- We´re posting an identical job ad for other locations. That´s the same job, just for different locations.
- The position in Milan requires one day of on-site presence
- Only valid for Poland: If you're interested in working in Poland, please note that we don't have a registered company in the country. Consequently, we engage in hiring through a third-party provider, who would serve as your contract partner.