TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Our Business Unit Data Manager has produced a globally recognized quality standard in the spare parts market. This makes TecAlliance the market leader in Europe and is expanding all over the world. Your direct lead Jürgen (EVP Data Manager Products) and his team of 25+ colleagues that are working across the globe is excited to welcome you. We´re looking for additional two senior developers to join our team and pave the way. If you are a seasoned Senior Developer (m/f/d) who are eager to take on new challenges, drive innovation, and contribute to a collaborative and agile team.
In one sentence what you´re creating is never seen by a client, yet it´s its performance base. That´s why we´re looking for two new developers at the same time to work in a tandem and be our heavyweight champions to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
• You “own” the system end-to-end and are a tech lead for the system and pave the way for change with your other senior developer colleague
• Utilize deep technical knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement innovative solutions
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in an agile setting to enhance and maintain the backend systems, ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
• Lead the design and development of APIs that enable seamless integration of the system with various applications and platforms.
• Act as a mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, fostering a collaborative and knowledge-sharing environment.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and assess their potential relevance
• Profound professional experience in software development, with a strong focus on backend systems.
• Extensive proficiency in JAVA and SCALA programming languages, showcasing the ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
• Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing principles, particularly within the AWS environment.
• Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing APIs for seamless integration.
• Extreme ownership: you feel comfortable in owning decisions
• Fluency in English is essential; Spanish language skills are a significant advantage.
Note on contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Software Developer”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility / team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.