TecAlliance interconnects entirely global automotive aftermarket data & knowledge from order to invoice. Over 900+ colleagues work relentlessly globally together in 140 countries and counting. We are owned by 34 automotive companies like Bosch, Continental, Rheinmetall, or ZF and proudly connect all data for them.
Our Business Unit Data Manager has produced a globally recognized quality standard in the spare parts market. This makes TecAlliance the market leader in Europe and is expanding all over the world. Your direct lead Jürgen (EVP Data Manager Products) and his team of 25+ colleagues that are working across the globe is excited to welcome you. We´re looking for additional two senior developers to join our team and pave the way. If you are a seasoned Senior Developer (m/f/d) who are eager to take on new challenges, drive innovation, and contribute to a collaborative and agile team.
In one sentence what you´re creating is never seen by a client, yet it´s its performance base. That´s why we´re looking for two new developers at the same time to work in a tandem and be our heavyweight champions to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
These new established two roles can be started as soon as possible, is an unlimited full-time employment and can be performed nationwide in Germany from Homeoffice or alternatively from one of our sites in Germany.
• You “own” the system end-to-end and are a tech lead for the system and pave the way for change with your other senior developer colleague
• Utilize deep technical knowledge and expertise to design, develop, and implement innovative solutions
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in an agile setting to enhance and maintain the backend systems, ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
• Lead the design and development of APIs that enable seamless integration of the system with various applications and platforms.
• Act as a mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, fostering a collaborative and knowledge-sharing environment.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, and assess their potential relevance
• Profound professional experience in software development, with a strong focus on backend systems.
• Extensive proficiency in JAVA and SCALA programming languages, showcasing the ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
• Comprehensive understanding of cloud computing principles, particularly within the AWS environment.
• Demonstrated expertise in designing and implementing APIs for seamless integration.
• Extreme ownership: you feel comfortable in owning decisions
• Fluency in English is essential; Spanish language skills are a significant advantage.
Contracts, Salary and non-monetary benefits
💪 All our contracts are by default unlimited (probation period is six months)
📕 Contract title: your position is part of our job profile “Software Developer”. Our generic job profiles compare groups of employees with similar tasks that are part of the same area of responsibility / team. The displayed title above ensures that you can find us.
💪 Our fixed base salary is paid within 12 salaries and as extra you have an 3% variable that is based on company performance
🌏 Company credit card for travel: whenever you travel a lot you know the struggle. You have to advance travel cost. Never do that again. With your company credit card your cash stays with you as long as you hand in your expense bill in a timely manner.
💪 Company pension plan
🛡️Group accident insurance
🚴♀️ Bike leasing
🛒 Discounts on our corporate benefits program with a broad range of partners
🍏 in case you work on one of our sites, we offer subsidized meals
Location-independency & flexibility stays with us:
💯 Full Remote: we work fully remote within Germany and you can work from anywhere; however we have regular on-site team events and you can work in any of our sites in Germany
🚀 Structured Onboarding: you receive an individual onboarding plan, have multiple onboarding days in the beginning and a wealth of e-learnings, trainings and documentation besides your team at your disposal
👩💻 Set-up: for this we will provide you with a tailored tech set-up (Dell devices, standard remote package includes notebook, 2monitors, headset, mouse + keyboard, docking station)
🏖 Vacation: 30 days a year
⚖️ Balance job & life: Flexible working hours: you decide where and when you work
🎯 OKRs instead of micromanagement: our OKRs ensure that our leadership style is based on results, not the process. Or in other words, we practice extreme ownership.
❤️🔥 Kununu Top Company 2023: we´re proud to state that our score currently sits at 4,2/5 score with 85%+ recommendation rate
🧬 We value ownership, cooperation, entrepreneurial thinking & self-reflection in order to communicate effectively as ONE team
🎟️ Team culture is Key! We have fun at work and beyond: There is always something to celebrate and regular team events.
🌎 We´re a truly international company and english is our company language.
🦄 Come as you are - you prefer t-shirts over a shirt? Great.
Your contribution matters: shape our value-driven culture and agile transformation together with your colleagues – we´re curious, want to go one step further, build further trust together and join forces to tackle our challenges as a team