Founded by major vehicle spare parts manufacturers, TecAlliance created a new international data standard for the automotive spare parts market over 25 years ago. Our software solutions support parts manufacturers, wholesalers and workshops in digitisation, process optimisation and e-commerce. As an innovative medium-sized company, we rely on forward-looking technologies that drive innovation and global growth. The combination of our long-term experience in data research, preparation and standardisation with continuous digital innovation makes us a business cycle-proof employer.
The position is available as soon as possible, permanent and full-time at our location in Ismaning near Munich. You can arrange your presence at the location flexibly in consultation with your colleagues - 5 days on site ... that was once!
As part of our 13-strong global Digital Workplace team, you will ensure that our internal TecAlliance IT services are always accessible and up-to-date for our employees worldwide. You will be in contact with our international colleagues in person, via our ticket system or via teams and will use your expertise to solve requests and problems quickly and efficiently. Your team is looking forward to new knowledge and a breath of fresh air, but also to passing on your existing knowledge and building something new together!
We mostly use Microsoft as operating system, but you will also work with the following systems and services, among others: Asset/Software Management Systems, ITSM Freshservice, Microsoft365, Swyx, Mobile Telephony, Print Management and Wiki-Confluence.
The following tasks await you in detail:
- Make us work: Together with your team, you manage the IT hardware as well as the installation and configuration of IT equipment (e.g. computers, printers, telephones), including user and account management
- International Incident and Service Management: You keep a cool head and take responsibility for the acceptance and follow-up of software and hardware faults in accordance with the service level agreements
- Monitoring & Maintenance: Take over the monitoring, maintenance and care of the systems as well as the implementation of updates and release changes
- Knowledge Sharing: Share your knowledge! In order to continuously improve the service quality, you will prepare service documentation and keep our knowledge management system on Confluence and Sharepoint up to date.
- Successfully completed training as an IT system administrator or comparable training or qualification
- Experience in Microsoft system administration (e.g. Windows Server/Client, Active Directory) as well as with Azure & Intune
- Experience in 1st or 2nd level support
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming languages is an advantage
- Enjoy working with (internal) customers and the strength to keep a cool head even in time-critical situations
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills are very important not only for the job but also for us as a company
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
- TecAlliance is global! Work in international teams consisting of inspiring and qualified colleagues
- Your contribution matters! Shape our value-driven culture and agile transformation together with your colleagues: Think ahead and explore the new, Give and build trust - be trustful, Act on eye level
- Own your career! Take advantage of a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development
- Balance job and personal life! Fully remote or hybrid (80% remote / 20% office) working with flexible working hours
- Team culture is Key! We have fun at work and beyond: There is always something to celebrate and regular team events.
- Depending on the location, we offer a lot more, e.g. free drinks, canteen or lunch allowance, company pension plan, JobRad, TecAlliance Corporate Benefits...