YOUR SCOPE OF DUTIES:
Together with your PO colleagues, you are responsible for developing and maintaining our Global TecDoc Services and improve our data offer to the IAM.
As the single point of contact for your internal and external stakeholder, you define the user stories and backlog items, related to the responsible product, the TecDoc Web Service API and other Web Services we provide to our catalogue data consumers.
Your core tasks entail:
- Defining and communicating a clear product vision that represents the needs of the customers in the TecDoc Services eco-system.
- Acting as an interface between all product-specific internal and external stakeholders, including regular contact with all your stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the product roadmap & backlog, such as developing user stories, filling in the product backlog and prioritizing the backlog items with focus on delivering customer value-added product increments for our customers and our Catalogue Solutions.
- Close cooperation with the agile development team as well as with the product owners of the different solutions, here mainly the product owner of the Catalogue Solutions, to ensure that the requirements are understood, refined and implemented in the team.
- Enriching the sourcing of our services by setting up a strategic vendor management.
- Completed education or studies in IT and/or automotive or in another related field
- Several years of professional experience in the Global Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Well versed in agile methods and tools (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, XP, Design Thinking)
- Experience in dealing with international customers, external service providers and partners
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
- Experience in cost and budget management as well as strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Very strong strategic and coordinating skills, as well as decision-making power
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel
- Fluent English language skills, German as an advantage