- You will independently take on tasks in the field of data analysis, data preparation, structuring and transformation, data engineering and reverse data engineering. You work closely with the data architects and ensure that architectural specifications are adhered to during daily work.
- You independently develop proposed solutions, concepts or concrete implementation plans and implement them productively after consultation. To do this, you can draw on existing knowledge and experience and automate repetitive steps. Your duties also include the documentation and structuring of requirements relating to data, data structures, data models and transformation processes. Together with various stakeholders, you can analyze requirements and present results in a structured manner.
- Successfully completed degree in (business-) computer science, mathematics or a comparable education
- Professional experience for at least 3-4 years
- You are well versed with common programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- Experience with AWS related technologies
- You are familiar with back-end BI technologies
- Analytical and creative skills for problem solving and implementation with a strong sense of order and structure
- You have a positive basic attitude and a structured, self-motivated way of working, you are committed, motivated, flexible and resilient.
- You are a team player; you see the successful completion of the work partly as your responsibility.
- You are willing to share knowledge and help others, you act as a coach.
- Fluent Dutch and English, German is a plus
Don't worry if you have not mastered everything yet. At TecAlliance we invest in personal development and capabilities. You will certainly have time to learn and further develop your skills.