In this role, you are responsible for a professional handling of our internal repair and maintenance focused TecRMI projects with clear objective of maximizing the value for all stakeholders.
Your main tasks entail:
- Management of new and ongoing internal projects in close cooperation with our Product Owners
- Structural project planning, conception and requirements management as well as budget estimation and management
- Control of projects in an agile environment including creation and maintenance of project roadmaps
- Creation and establishment of solution & service focused reporting in close cooperation with our Product Owners and Information Management department.
- Support of our teams around our brand new TecRMI Service Book in order to manage the scheduled European roll out in a structured and stable way.
- Coordination of external service contractors for project realizations as well as task conception for external service contractors from a technical and capacitive point of view
- You already have gained first experience in project management (incl. tools and methods) as well as cost and budget management
- Ideally you already have successfully managed agile (software development) projects with decentralized, international teams
- You bring very strong strategic and coordinating skills, in addition to decision-making power
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Fluent English and German, other languages, especially Spanish, Italian and Scandinavian, are an advantage