As an Agile Master (m/f/d) within the Data Solution Unit you will be part of a team where professionals know that business agility is much more than templating agile methods. It is a way of working that affects all areas of an organization. It is not only about an organizing principle, it is about collaboration, the mindset, the culture. Most of all, it is about people. The most important asset we have in our company!
As one of ours Agile Masters you will:
- Coach and optimize collaboration within agile, interdisciplinary, and globally distributed, multi-national teams.
- Enhance reflection, communication, ownership, and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Steer and support all ceremonies in an agile framework.
- Identify areas for improvement, develop solutions and guide team members to deliver, on time, and on target.
- Eliminate impediments and ensure a productive working environment.
- Support and influence the teams, the product owners, and all relevant stakeholders to accomplish established goals.
- Optimize and support decision-making across team and business unit boundaries.
- Lead and support team-building activities.
What you bring to the table already:
- Proven project and team management skills, in a decentralized, international environment, ideally in software development, IT, and/or related processes and procedures.
- You are conversant in agile methods and tools, such as Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, XP, ideally certified in a recognized agile method.
- You are a facilitator, listener and live to support your team(s).
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and are a people person.
- You have a positive attitude, but also enough self-confidence to address conflicts directly when necessary.
- You are creative and solutions-oriented.
- You are authentic and lead by example.
- You strive to maintain agile values of appreciation, openness, trust, respect, and transparency.
- You are innovative, and can think outside-the-box and solve problems across the enterprise.
- You support employees in their development and career paths and take responsibility for solving conflicts and disputes.