As a Senior Software Developer in our Business Unit TecRMI you act as a technical lead on implementation of software and applications and provide mentorship for your colleagues and other software developers within TecAlliance:
- Implement sustainable, maintainable and quality assured software
- Provide proactively guidance to internal and external developers who are engaged in development tasks associated with the product
- Align implementation with global system architect
- Develop and lead high-quality software design and architecture
- Coordination of the documentation of the system architecture with system architect
- Ensure economical operation of developed software and application
- Successfully completed vocational training or studies in the software development field
- More than five years of professional experience in software development with 2 years responsibility as lead of software modules or application development
- Experienced in at least some of following technologies:
- AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, GraphQL (beneficial: any of Fargate, Amplify, Step Function, API Gateway)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline Azure DevOps
- Serverless Framework, CloudFormation
- You bring an intense desire to continuously improve software team´s efficiency and processes and you are committed to deliver on time and on budget.
- Your way of working is structured, independent and self-motivated.
- You have strong analytical skills with detail-orientation, clear communication and decisiveness.
- You can also convince non-IT people with your presentation and moderation skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and contributing your intercultural competence and strong communication skills.
- You are a talent for organization and have leadership qualities.
- Fluent English language skills and the willingness to occasional traveling to company’s other offices.