As a Software Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for implementation of software applications and assist in designing software systems.
Your main tasks entail:
- Design and implementation of software functions in an agile environment
- Technical responsibility for specific areas of software solutions
- Creation and maintenance of technical specifications and documentation for the developed software
- Full responsible for products and solutions provided, means direct handling of requirements and contact to end-user if required.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the software architecture and CI/CD environment.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Software Development with strong awareness for software- and application lifecycles
- Proficient user of .NET/C#, Python, TSQL
- Experienced in AWS- and serverless architectures
- You are free in bringing in your own creative ideas and solutions.
- You work independently, self-motivated and solution-oriented
- You know how to work in global teams and communicate openly and confidently.
- The English language doesn’t have secrets for you and you have good understanding of the German language
- You enjoy living our agile values: esteem, openness, trust, respect, transparency.