As a Software Developer (m/f/d) you are responsible for implementation of software applications in an agile environment and assist in designing software systems.
Your main tasks entail:
- Design and implementation of software functions in an agile environment
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
- Development and implementation of various kinds of tests, e.g. unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests.
- Technical responsibility for specific areas of software solutions
- Assistance with sprint planning
- Assistance with the analysis, design and further development of the software architecture, plus the application of design patterns
- Performance of code reviews and assistance with the further development of the continuous integration environment
- Supervision of other software developers and/or trainees in software development
- Contact for 2nd level support for products developed in the team
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the software architecture
- Successfully completed training or studies in the software development field
- Several years’ professional experience in the software development field
- Working knowledge and experience of a current software development field and programming language
- Working knowledge and experience of software architectures and design patterns, experience with serverless architectures is preferred.
- Experiences in (most of) these technologies:
- AWS Cloud native development
- AWS S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena
- Amazon EMR / Apache Spark
- SQL, Python/Julia/R
- Big Data tools, such as MongoDB / NoSQL technologies
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a bonus