To strengthen our Infrastructure & Cloud Platform team, we are now looking for you, an experienced Cloud Engineer (m/f/d), to design and optimize our processes, services and tools for the TecAlliance Corporate Cloud Platform. In our team you will have the opportunity to contribute your experience, implement ideas and take responsibility. Become part of an international, service-oriented environment with users, internal customers and peers from various business units.
- Design, implementation and operation of our cloud platform based on Amazon Web Services
- Consulting and coaching of software developers and DevOps engineers on questions regarding the selection, implementation, migration and optimal use of various cloud services
- Provision of central cloud services for our agile DevOps teams
- Further development and automation of the delivery pipeline (IaC, CI / CD) for all stages (DEV, TEST, PROD)
- Establishment of best practices for the use of cloud-based technologies and expansion of the operating model
- Optimization of frameworks, tools and processes for secure operation and monitoring of the platform
- Several years of professional experience in the development, automation and operation of cloud infrastructures and services.
- Expertise in the AWS Cloud technology stack and migrating systems to the AWS Cloud.
- High technical competence in the environment of Amazon Web Services, cloud infrastructure design, virtualization and containers, automation (Terrafrom, Ansible) and monitoring (Grafana)
- Strong communication skills as well as coaching and consulting skills
- Intercultural competence and team orientation
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken. German language skills are an advantage, but not a must.